• Size 7 standard white food ticket 90 x 120mm
• Use Push In Numbers for price indication
• Printed with red dollar-dot-kilo ($ . kg) for added professionalism
• Made from high gloss, tough polycarbonate plastic
• Can withstand temperatures up to 100 degrees Celcius
• Clean with warm water and soap - do not use solvents
• Made from safe, food contact plastic
• Can be custom printed with brand / logo (minimum quantities required)
This food ticket is a quick and easy way to label food displays. The most durable and professional looking method of labelling the ticket is by the use of the PTouch Electronic labeller. this will give you a waterproof label that won't be affected by acids, fats etc.
Use any of our range of standard food ticket accessories with this ticket. A Hinge Block connector will slide onto the bulb of the ticket allowing Tray Clips, Round Bases etc to be connected for a complete, professional looking food ticketing system.
This ticket has 4 sets of holes to hold Push In Numbers. this method of price indication is easy for the customer to read and allows for quick price changes. The Push In Numbers are a proven method of displaying prices that has been used for many years. It looks very professional and there are no food traps on the ticket to cause bacterial growth.
Size 7 tickets are a large sized ticket more suited to butchers and seafood that display large product portions.
Also this ticket has dollar-dot-kilo printed appropriately on it. Although these can be applied using an electronic labeller, many retailers find this printed method more convenient.