Canning Vale Showroom Open Mon-Fri: 9am to 2pm
• Magnetic rail for Shelf Management System
• 25MM magnetic strip
• Length: 914MM
• Incorporates "T" bar onto which dividers are clipped
• Suitable for steel shelves only
If wishing to set up a shelf management system on steel shelves, having magnetic rails is a great option. It's quick to lay down and adjust, and can be easily removed for future shelf relays. The length of our magnetic rails will suit most standard shelves but they can be cut to suit other length shelves by using a pair of scissors or a safety blade.When setting up a shelf management system, one needs to have 2 rails - one on the front of a shelf and one on the rear. We supply single magnetic rails that can be used as the rear rail however, as a tip, the system works fine with an adhesive rail (and it's cheaper!) and what's more, if you use a rear adhesive rail, there's no need to peel off the tape backing paper and stick it to a shelf...it can free-float and works very well.
When setting up a system using a magnetic rail:
1. Lay down the front rail
2. Lay down the rear rail (magnetic or adhesive)
3. Snap on suitable dividers to both the front and rear rail
4. Adjust the position of the dividers by sliding them along the rails
Our shelf management system will keep your products looking orderly and easy to see, and re-stocking will be a lot quicker.